Republish This Story
Bill Would Ban Sugary Sports Drinks at Middle, High Schools
Friday, February 24, 2012
HTML has been copied
Thanks for your interest in republishing this story. You have permission to republish it so long as you follow these guidelines:
- You must give us credit — either in the byline (as "Author Name, CaliforniaHealthline / iHealthBeat, article date") or the source line ("Source: California Healthline / iHealthBeat, article date."). In both cases, include a live link to www.californiahealthline.org / www.ihealthbeat.org.
- You can't change the text, except to reflect relative differences in time or location. (For example, "yesterday" can be changed to "June 30" and "Portland" or "here" to "Portland, Ore.")
- You must include all of the links in the original story.
- You can display our stories on pages with ads, but you can't sell ads specifically against our stories.
- You can't republish our material automatically; you need to manually select individual stories to be republished.
Below in HTML code is the complete story with byline and source line for your convenience.